Reports began to circulate on Sunday detailing the fire outbreak that had swept through AY Makun’s residence.
The fire, which reportedly caused damage to millions of naira worth of properties, raised concerns for the safety of the comedian and his family. However, AY Makun quickly reassured his fans by disclosing that his family was already in the United States and would soon be reuniting with them.
Grace Makun, sister-in-law to AY Makun, posted a video on social media that provided an inside look at the aftermath of the tragic incident.
The video showcased the stark devastation left in the fire’s wake, with walls blackened by the flames and charred remnants of possessions scattered throughout the house. The footage also depicted firefighters on the scene, diligently assessing the situation and taking stock of the damage.
In her poignant social media post, Grace Makun conveyed her gratitude to a higher power for sparing the lives of AY Makun and his family from the perilous fire.
She took a moment to offer prayers for the recovery and rejuvenation of their lives following the loss they’ve endured due to the fire accident.
Y”all be wandering why I’m appraising @lanremakunevents @yomicasual we cried and prayed together and God showed us mercy as a family 🙏🙏🙏🙏
Our heart is full of gratitude for @aycomedian @realmabelmakun we love you both 🙏
God got you both and May he fill your home with joy this season