Home Nigeria How I Got Electrocuted In The Shower, Bled For 4 Months –...

How I Got Electrocuted In The Shower, Bled For 4 Months – Reality Star, TBoss Shares Story

86
0
TBoss
TBoss

Big Brother Naija ex-housemate, TBoss has narrated how she got electrocuted in the shower while she was pregnant with her daughter.

According to the mother of one in a quite lengthy post on her Instagram page, one of the reasons she shed hot tears when her daughter was called ugly names on social media is because of all she went through during her pregnancy.

Sharing one of her sad experiences, TBoss said she got electrocuted in the shower and as a result, nearly lost her baby girl.

TBoss also revealed that she bled for 4 months and had to drink freezing water to help her baby because she stopped moving in the womb.

Source: Within Nigeria

 

Previous articleHere’s why attempts to crown a Sultan in Edo State failed
Next articleAnambra Progressive Development Union Turns Istanbul, Turkey To A  De Facto Davos

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here