Home Nigeria El-Rufai’s casualty figure not yet confirmed, says Kaduna CP

El-Rufai’s casualty figure not yet confirmed, says Kaduna CP

79
1

Ahmed Abdulrahaman, Kaduna state police commissioner, has failed to confirm the casualty figure Nasir el-Rufai, the governor, released on the killings in Kajuru, Kaduna state.

El-Rufai had initially said 66 people were killed in the attacks which took place last week.

At a press conference in Aso Rock on Tuesday, the governor said the death toll had risen to 130.

But on Thursday, Abdulrahaman said the police were still investigating and the outcome of the investigation will be made public.

Previous articleDavido, Don Jazzy and other celebrities come for Jarrell Miller after he shoved Anthony Joshua (video)
Next articleINEC’s Missing Result Sheets: Be it Conspiracy or Ineptitude?

1 COMMENT

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here