By Uche Amunike
A total of 6 Nigerians, 32 others of different nationalities and 15 nations have been named by the United Arab Emirates, UAE, as those in their terrorist list.
This was announced by the United Arab Emirates cabinet in a Ministerial resolution, Number 83, of 2021, on Monday, alongside 15 countries and organizations which they claim, also support terrorism.
The six Nigerians named in Gulf News (https://gulfnews.com) are Abdurrahaman Ado Musa, Salihu Yusuf Adamu, Bashir Ali Yusuf, Muhamm ed Ibrahim Isa, Ibrahim Ali Alhassan, and Surajo Abubakar Muhammad.
According to the cabinet, these Nigerians are sponsors of Boko Haram and other terror activities. In 2020 they were prosecuted for transferring funds to boko Haram.
The full list of the 53 people and entities include:
1. Ahmed Abdulla Mohammed Alshaiba Alnuaimi (UAE)
2. Mohamed Saqer Yousif Saqer Al Zaabi (UAE)
3. Hamad Mohammed Rahmah Humaid Alshamsi (UAE)
4.Saeed Naser Saeed Naser Alteneiji (UAE)
5. Hassan Hussain Tabaja (Lebanon)
6. Adham Hussain Tabaja (Lebanon)
7. Mohammed Ahmed Musaed Saeed (Yemen)
8. Hayder Habeeb Ali (Iraq)
9. Basim Yousuf Hussein Alshaghanbi (Iraq)
10. Sharif Ahmed Sharif Ba Alawi (Yemen)
11. Manoj Sabharwal Om Prakash (India)
12. Rashed Saleh Saleh Al Jarmouzi (Yemen)
13. Naif Nasser Saleh Aljarmouzi (Yemen)
14. Zubiullah Abdul Qahir Durani (Afghanistan)
15. Suliman Saleh Salem Aboulan (Yemen)
16. Adel Ahmed Salem Obaid Ali Badrah (Yemen)
17. Ali Nasser Alaseeri (Saudi Arabia)
18. . Fadhl Saleh Salem Altayabi (Yemen)
19. Ashur Omar Ashur Obaidoon (Yemen)
20. . Hazem Mohsen Al Farhan (Syria)
21. Mehdi Azizollah Kiasati (Iran)
22. Farshad Jafar Hakemzadeh (Iran)
23. Seyyed Reza Mohmmad Ghasemi (Iran)
24. Mohsen Hassan Kargarhodjat Abadi (Iran)
25. Ibrahim Mahmood Ahmed Mohammed (Iran)
26. Osama Housen Dughaem (Syria)
27. Fadi Said Kamar (Great Britain)
35. Walid Kamel Awad (Saint Kitts and Nevis)
36. Khaled Walid Awad (Saint Kitts and Nevis)
37. Imad Khallak Kantakdzhi (Russia)
Mouhammad Ayman Tayseer Rashid Marayat (Jordan)
39. Ray Tracing Trading Co LLC
40. H F Z A Arzoo International FZE
41. Hanan Shipping LLC
42. Four Corners Trading Est
43. Sasco Logistic LLC
44. AlJarmouzi General Trading LLC
45. Al Jarmoozi Cargo & Clearing LLC
Al Jarmoozi Transport By Heavy & Light Trucks LLC
47. Naser Aljarmouzi General Trading LLC
48. Naser Aljarmouzi Cargo & Clearing LLC
49. Wave Tech Computer LLC
50. NYBI Trading FZE
51. KCL General Trading FZE
52. Alinma Group
53. Al-Omgy & Bros Money Exchange
Meanwhile an Abuja Federal High Court has fixed September 17 for the arraignment of alleged sponsors of terrorism numbering 400.
The case will be presided by Justice Anwuli Chikere.
In March, the Presidency announced the arrest of the suspects who are mainly Bureau de Change, BDC, operators and allegedly facilitates the wiring of money to Boko Haram terrorists.
Recall that certain Nigerians were named as people transferring funds to the sect from the United Arab Emirates, UAE, in collaboration with the Bureau De Change operators.